Thursday 14 January 2016

Are maternity panties necessary?

Whatever is comfortable for you. I found I didn't like the waistband below my big belly when I was farther along (It just irritated me) I got the bigger granny panties so I could fit them up onto my bump.definitely don't want the waistband buy maternity panties

You will Look and Feel Like a new woman Instantly Look Few Inches Thinner Figure Shapes Control Knickers Spand polyster fabric Fits well 28 " -36 " waist size

Maternity underwear is designed to be practical and pretty with plenty of room to grow. They're available in all the same styles as regular panties; french-cut briefs, regular briefs affectionately know as "granny panties," and even bikini-style briefs. The main consideration after style is the material from which they're made. Look for soft, stretchy luxurious material such as 100% cotton or pima cotton (it's even softer) with some Lycra for stretch. Make sure they have a wide elastic waistband. There is nothing worse than a pair of underwear with a mind of its own, the elastic waist just seems to head south all by itself! Pay attention to details, they do make the difference, and don't scrimp when it comes to price and quality. For quality all cotton maternity panties

wear the maternity panties to reduce your weight 

No comments: