Thursday 21 January 2016

Quick Fixes For Your Lingerie Problems

Let’s be frank: I’m busy. You’re busy. We’re all so busy these days! Who has time to waste on uncomfortable or poor fitting clothes? Our time is precious, so it’s no wonder we look for short cuts and hacks to make life a little easier so we can focus on the more important tasks at hand.
Being an shyaway team tested out tons of tricks to fix my wardrobe malfunctions – some worked wonders and some… not so much. But what I’ve taken away from all the tweaking and adjusting is that you don’t have to be super girl to fix many of your basic lingerie problems. All you need are a few cheap supplies and a good 10 minutes to turn those struggles into solutions. Here are seven of my most helpful lingerie hacks so that you can make the most out of your lingerie wardrobe too.
 Stop A Strapless Bra From Slipping Down
strapless1
Step 1

strapless2
Step 2

strapless3

Hide Discolored Bra Straps
lace2
Light-colored bras have a tendency to grey and show dirt quicker than darker shades, which can be frustrating if the bra still fits well and is in good shape. This is especially noticeable on the straps since it’s the most exposed part of the bra. In times like these, I like to take a strip of lace trim in a similar width and sew it on top of my straps, starting in the front and ending above the adjusters in the back (so I’m still free to tighten and loosen my straps). It only takes a hand stitch every inch or two to secure the lace and then tuck in the edges for a clean finish. I’d also take a gamble and say that you can probably glue the lace onto your straps with fabric glue as well, but I’ve never tested it out myself so experiment at your own risk! http://shyaway.com/

No comments: